frequently asked questions
- What are the benefits of Kickboxing?1. Increased fitness2. Increased strength and flexibility3. Weight loss4. Reduced anxiety and stress levels5. More energy6. Realistic self protection skills
- Do you offer personal training?
- How long does personal training session last?
- Do I need previous Kickboxing experience?No, most of our members have not done Kickboxing before coming to one of our classes. People tend to be surprised at how much they enjoy the training and the friendly non ego atmosphere we train in.
- How long does a Dragon Kickboxing class last?
Each adults class is an hour long and offers a total body workout, you will sweat, de-stress and enjoy exercising more than ever. Children’s classes are 45 minutes long.
- Do I have to fight or can I use the classes for fitness and weight loss?
You do not have to fight, many people use us for the fitness benefits that our training provides. We have many fighters among our members but we have just as many who train as part of a weight loss regime or just for fun.
- Is there a grading system?
Yes, we offer regular gradings throughout the year in all of our classes.
- What age can I start?
We offer classes from the age of four upwards.
- Do you offer a free trial?We offer one free trial class so you can see if kickboxing is the right fit for you.
- What do I wear to the class?When you join you will receive a joining pack of Boxing gloves,Trousers/shorts and a T-shirt. During your free trial class you can borrow gloves from us and wear usual gym kit.
- What does a class consist of?
The class consists of lots of fitness work, punching and kicking pads and shields, sparring for those that wish to.
FAQ not enough?
Contact us directly with any other questions, alternatively give us a call on 07947 104323.